The government, including the NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) and PNP (Philippine National Police), officially stated that the Senate was never under attack. This position was confirmed by the President and contradicted only by Senator Alan Cayetano's statement. The incident involved a siege at the Senate, but official sources maintained it was not an attack.
深掘り
前提条件
- データがありません。
次のステップ
- データがありません。
深掘り
Senate was never under attack, says Usec. Claire Castro | GMA Newsインデックス作成:
WATCH: Palace Press Officer Usec. Claire Castro maintained during a press conference on Monday, May 18, that the Senate was never under attack. The statement was made in opposition to Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano's statement last week that the Senate was under attack after gunshots were fired between Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Mao Aplasca and an NBI personnel. #GMANews #SerbisyongTotoo #BreakingNews Watch the latest news stories from GMA Network's trusted news programs on the GMA Play app. Download now on Google Play and App Store. Also available on GMANetwork.com/GMAPlay and Android TVs! GMA Network promotes healthy debate and conversation online. Any abusive language that does not facilitate productive discourse will be blocked from this post. For more updates, visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCpdvYcv59AgI_UbY4C1GhwFZ5CQL3N5c For live updates and highlights, click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCpdvYcv59AiKdYH_GDSU7sBgfc7Cd1de Breaking news and stories from the Philippines and abroad: GMA News Portal: http://www.gmanews.tv YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@gmanews2026 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gmanews TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@gmanews Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gmanews Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gmanews GMA Network Kapuso programs on GMA Pinoy TV: https://gmapinoytv.com/subscribe
Senate siege.
Was it under attack?
It was not.
The Senate was not under attack.
You can see that from the news. Not only from the statements of the NBI and PNP.
It was only the statement made by Senator Alan Cayetano.
So, as far as we are concerned, as far as the government is concerned, Senate was never under attack.
And this is also the position of the president.
関連おすすめ
Head of US Central Command faces questions over Iran war at committee
SkyNews
4K views•2026-05-19
Trump Reaffirms Alliance With Japan After China Visit
ntdtv
254 views•2026-05-16
Trump says delaying Iran attack at request of Gulf leaders
dawndotcom
732 views•2026-05-19
Is the era of Western naval dominance finally coming to a close?
NeutralityStudiesShorts
591 views•2026-05-17
USA AND ISRAEL VS IRAN WAR EXPLAINED | INDIA ATTACKED?
lovewithcountryball777
104 views•2026-05-16
BRICS Fully ABANDONS Iran After Alliance Collapses
globalanalysis-y9o
492 views•2026-05-19
Saudi Crown Prince Limits U.S. Role Amid Iran Crisis
Global_Lens.official
136 views•2026-05-20
All In with Chris Hayes 5/19/26 | 🅼🆂🅽🅱️🅲 Breaking News Today May 19, 2026
FreeSPPA
19K views•2026-05-20











